SEO still is the best web marketing method in 2016 because the SEO could take specific targeted customers to us. But we need some SEO tools to check our SEO result, such as SERP rank checker tools, backlinks checker etc. to check our SEO result. Now WebDux.com will summarize some total free best SERP rank checker tools for you.
Total Free Best SERP Rank Checker Tools in 2016
How to use our SEO SERP Checker
- Input the domain name you are interested in and select the google region. For most it is best to stick with Global (google.com)
- If you are interested in your website ranking compared to other competitor domains, you can enter three of them in the competitor domain section. Our rank checker will highlight them in red if they appear in the SERP results.
- Input your keywords. These are the exact terms you are trying to rank for. We currently limit the number of keywords to 25 because of limitations with cookie space. Once you input your keywords you can use the circular green arrow to check your SERP page rank. We will update the current, previous, and best columns and show you the details of where you rank and the top 10 sites on the right side of the page.
- You can optionally enter the google exact search count for each keyword. This can be good as a reference for when you are prioritizing your efforts.
- The ‘Check All Keywords’ button is very useful to check all your keywords at once. The site will check each of your keywords, one by one, highlighting each row as it is processed. Please try not to use this more than once per day.
- Once you’ve checked your SERP results using our rank checker, you can highlight any row by clicking on it, then use the up/down arrow keys to switch between them. As you switch rows, the details SERP results will be displayed on the right for the currently highlighted row.
- Use the ‘Add Row’ button to add a new keyword row. If you have a row highlighted, the new row will follow that row.
- You can drag and drop the keyword rows to re-order them by clicking on the button next to the delete button.
Your inputs and SERP results are saved automatically
For non-registered users we save keyword inputs and results automatically using cookies. No need to keep re-entering your information everytime you want to check your SERP position, unless you use a different computer. Non-registered users are limited to 20 keywords.
Registered users can add multiple domains giving them the ability to check and track more keywords. Registered user inputs and SERP results can be accessed from anywhere, work, home, mobile.
If you know more better free SERP rank checking tools, we appreciate you to share that with us!